Welcome back, me

That's interesting. I have just found out that this blog has been made private. The option 'Private - Only blog author' has been selected for I don't know how long.

Good ol' blogging back in play

What's happening? Did I accidentally do it? Or did the blog AI decide to go private? I strongly believe the latter. 




I am kidding. I guess I decided to close the blog at some point in the past and this was my way of doing so.

However, a few minutes ago (while taking a shower) I have decided to give it a second chance. Why?

I have a number of topics I would like to share with the world. I have a similar semi-personal blog in my native language with quite a few posts over many years. And it was my first choice but then I realized that the prospective English-speaking audience might be wider so I chose to write here.

So I went to check how this blog was doing. To my surprise, I ran into some weird unexpectedly insignificant statistics; but the last straw was no "Earnings" on my blog's menu. Where have that gone?

A quick search gave me the answer: the most common cause would be that my blog was not public. Indeed, it was made private by "past" me, although I don't exactly remember doing so. (And that's one topic for sharing.)

Anyway, my blog and I are back in business and I am going to unload tons (OK, not tons, but grams) of information amassed in my mind. This will be totally different from what has been published here until now but I hope I'll find my reader.

(The image source is https://www.pexels.com/photo/blank-composition-desk-display-317355/)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to reduce the height of the top image from the Contempo theme

Contempo theme? Customized!

How to have widgets on the sidebar expanded by default