Still considering...

This is just a service announcement.

I am still considering to resuscitate this blog. In the time of Tik Tok, Instagram, YouTube (what did I miss?), I still believe the text, the written word will find its audience.

I am doing this for me

In 2017 I planned this blog to be an English version of my another blog in my native language. Some posts could have been translated and adapted, some could have been original.



I lost my interest in both. To my surprise, they survived, unattended.

Well, I tried to revive both. Unsuccessfully. Here goes another try.

Will it be just an attempt or the attempt? I frankly don't know.

I am just giving it another shot. 

I don't plan it it to be specific, just the stuff I care about at this or that very moment. That's all. 

Let's see what will become of it.

(The image source is https://www.pexels.com/photo/sign-technology-time-business-6230973/)

Comments

  1. Go for it. Always good to have original and niche content on the open web.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to reduce the height of the top image from the Contempo theme

Contempo theme? Customized!

How to have widgets on the sidebar expanded by default