About that...

Launching a blog is not rocket science
I've always wanted to start a blog in English.

I already have a personal blog in my native language. At some point in the past it became popular. Literally overnight. People read my posts, comment on them, spam a little. And come back for more.

And I like it.

How about another one in English? There are more people speaking English than those speaking in my mother tongue. So more readers could be expected in a while.

I am going to start it as a personal blog. Most personal blogs I have seen so far are not "attractive".




A lot of those get exhausted after two or three posts and soon get abandoned by their authors.

My plan is different.

I want to experiment with content. I want to see how SEO works and do other content-related things.

Although I see this blog as my personal "diary" where I write things that will not interest most people, I see it as my "lab", too, where I will do my experiments.

And if you get hooked along the way or find something helpful here, I'll be happy about that.

As I want to post here regularly, I'll blah blah blah in the next few posts. I just need to fill in the silence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to reduce the height of the top image from the Contempo theme

Contempo theme? Customized!

How to have widgets on the sidebar expanded by default